Article 1 Scope
1. The purpose of the Terms is
to set forth the terms and conditions for the provision of the Service and the rights and obligations between the Company (as
defined below) and the Registered Users (as defined below), and the Terms shall
be applied to all aspects of the relationship between the Registered Users and
the Company in connection with the Service.
2. Any rules for use of the Service posted on our website at (the “Rules”) shall constitute an integral part of the Terms.
3. If there is any conflict
between the Terms and the Rules or any other
description regarding the Service not provided for herein, the Terms shall
Article 2 Definitions
For purposes of the Terms, the following terms have the following meanings.
(1) “Service Agreement” means the agreement relating to the use of the Service to be executed under the terms and conditions of the Terms between the Company and the Registered User.
(2) “IP Rights” means copyrights, patents, utility model rights, design rights, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights (including rights to obtain, or apply for registration of, such rights).
(3) “Posted Data” means any content, including but not limited to text, images, animation and other data, that is posted or otherwise transmitted by the Registered User through the Service.
(4) “Company” means [Medical-Intelligence-Institute(MII研究機構)].
(5) “Website” means such website operated by the Company
(6) “Registered User” means any person or entity that has been registered as a user of the Service pursuant to Article 3 (Registration).
(7) “Service” means the service provided by the Company under the name of [MII-management] (or if the name or content thereof is modified for any reasons, such modified service).
Article 3 Registration
1. A person wishing to use the Service may apply
to the Company for registration to use the Service by agreeing to comply
herewith and providing certain information as specified by the Company (the “Registration
Information”) in accordance with the manner as may be prescribed by the
2. The Company shall determine whether to register
the person that has made an application pursuant to Paragraph 1 of this Article
3 (“Applicant”) in accordance with the Company’s criteria, and if the
Company approves the registration, it shall notify the Applicant to that
effect. The Applicant’s registration as a Registered User shall be completed
upon the notice by the Company pursuant to this Paragraph.
3. Upon completion of the registration pursuant to
the preceding Paragraph, the Service Agreement shall become effective between
the Registered User and the Company, allowing the Registered User to use the
Service pursuant to the Terms.
4. The Company reserves the rights to refuse
registration or re-registration of any Applicant without any obligation to
disclose the reasons, in the event that:
(1) The whole or any part of the Registration Information provided by the Applicant to the Company is found to be false, inaccurate or omitted;
(2) The Applicant is a minor, adult ward or person under curatorship or assistance, and applicable approval or consent has not been obtained from such Applicant’s legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant;
(3) The Applicant is determined by the Company to (i) constitute an organized crime group or a member thereof, rightist organization, anti-social force or other similar person or entity (collectively, “Antisocial Force”), or (ii) have any interaction or involvement with an Antisocial Force in any manner such as assisting or being involved in the maintenance, operation or management of an Antisocial Force by way of finance or other means;
(4) The Applicant is determined by the Company to be a party having violated any agreement with the Company, or to have been involved with such violating party;
(5) The Applicant has suffered any of the measures under Article 10; or
(6) In addition to the foregoing, the Company deems the registration inappropriate.
Article 4 Change to Registration Information
The Registered User shall promptly notify the Company of any change to the Registration Information in the manner as prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 Password and User ID Management
1. The Registered User shall be responsible for keeping and maintaining its password and user ID for the Service in an appropriate manner, and may not cause a third party to use, or provide, transfer, change the name of, sell or otherwise dispose of, the same.
2. The Registered User shall be, and the Company shall in no event be, liable for damages arising out of inappropriate management, misuse, or use by a third party of the Registered User’s password or user ID.
Article 6 Fees and Payment Conditions
1. In consideration for the use of the Service, the Registered User shall pay to the Company the fees as prescribed separately by the Company and indicated on the Website, pursuant to the payment conditions as designated by the Company.
2. If the Registered User fails to pay the aforementioned fees when due and payable, it shall be obligated to pay a default penalty at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
Article 7 Prohibited Actions
using the Service, the Registered User may not conduct any act that falls
under, or is determined by the Company to fall under, any of the following:
(1) acts that violate any laws or regulations or that are associated with criminal activity;
(2) acts that defraud or threaten the Company, other Registered Users or other third parties;
(3) acts against public order and good morals;
(4) acts that infringe any IP Rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation or other rights or interests of the Company, other Registered Users or other third parties;
(5) acts to transmit through the Service to other Registered Users any information or data that falls under, or is determined by the Company to fall under, the information or data that:
– contains excessively violent or cruel content;
– contains computer viruses or other hazardous computer programs;
– contains content that damages the reputation or the credit of the Company, other users of the Service or other third parties;
– contains excessively indecent content;
– contains content that encourages discrimination;
– contains content that encourages suicide or self-mutilation;
– contains content that encourages drug abuse;
– contains antisocial content;
– is intended to be distributed to third parties, including but not limited to chain mails; or
– contains content that causes uncomfortable feelings to third parties.
(6) acts that place an excessive burden on the network or system of the Service;
(7) acts to reverse-engineer or otherwise analyze the software or other systems provided by the Company;
(8) acts that are likely to interrupt the operation of the Service;
(9) acts to access the network or system of the Company improperly;
(10) acts to impersonate a third party;
(11) acts to use the user ID or password of other users of the Service;
(12) acts of exploitation, advertisement, soliciting or marketing through the Service without the Company’s prior consent;
(13) acts to collect information of other users of the Service;
(14) acts that cause disadvantage, damage or uncomfortable feelings to other users of the Service or other third parties;
(15) acts that violate the Rules;
(16) acts to provide Antisocial Forces with profit;
(17) acts that are intended to meet unacquainted persons of the opposite sex;
(18) acts that, directly or indirectly, cause or facilitate the acts listed in Items (1) through (17) above;
(19) attempting to conduct any of the acts listed in Items (1) through (18) above; or
(20) other acts that the Company deems to be inappropriate.
Article 8 Suspension of Service
The Company shall be entitled to, without any advance notice to the Registered User, suspend or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, in the event that:
(1) Inspection or maintenance of the computer system for the Service needs to be performed due to urgent circumstances;
(2) The Company becomes unable to provide the Service due to error in computers or communication lines, wrong operation, excessively concentrated access, unauthorized access, hacking or the like;
(3) The Company becomes unable to provide the Service due to force majeure, including but not limited to earthquake, lightning, fire, storm and flood damage, power blackout and other natural disasters; or
(4) The Company determines that suspension or discontinuance is required for other reasons.
Article 9 Ownership of Rights
1. Any and all IP Rights related to the Website
and the Service are expressly reserved by the Company or its licensor. Nothing
contained herein shall be construed as granting to the Registered User a
license of the IP Rights related to the Website and the Service owned by the
Company or its licensor.
2. The Registered User hereby represents and
warrants to the Company that it has lawful rights to post or otherwise transmit
the Posted Data, and that the Posted Data so posted or transmitted does not
infringe any third party’s rights.
3. The Registered User hereby grants to the
Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferrable
license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display and
execute the Posted Data. In addition, the Registered User (the “Granting
Registered User” in this Paragraph 3) hereby grants to the other
Registered Users a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, create
derivative works of, display and execute the Posted Data posted or otherwise
transmitted by the Granting Registered User through the Service.
4. The Registered User hereby agrees not to exercise moral rights against the Company or any other person to which the Company has transferred or granted the relevant rights.
Article 10 Registration Cancellation
1. If any of the following events arises in
relation to a Registered User, the Company may, without prior notice or demand,
(i) delete, or suspend the display of, the Posted Data, (ii) temporarily
suspend the use by the Registered User of the Service, or (iii) cancel the
Registered User’s registration as such:
(1) The Registered User fails to comply with any of the provisions hereof;
(2) Any of the Registration Information is found to be false;
(3) The Registered User undergoes payment suspension or becomes insolvent, or a petition for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization, special liquidation or other similar procedure was filed against the Registered User;
(4) The Registered User has not used the Service for  months or more;
(5) The Registered User has not responded to inquiries from the Company or other communications requiring a response for [30 days] or more;
(6) The Registered User falls under any of Items of Paragraph 4 of Article 3; or
(7) It is determined to be inappropriate by the
Company that the Registered User continues to use the Service or to be
registered as a Registered User.
2. In any of the events set forth in Items of the preceding Paragraph, all amounts owed to the Company by the Registered User shall automatically become due and payable, and the Registered User shall immediately pay to the Company such amounts in full.
Article 11 Withdrawal
1. The Registered User may withdraw from the Service and cancel its registration as a Registered User by completing the procedure as specified by the Company.
2. Upon withdrawal from the Service, any and all debt of the Registered User to the Company, if any, shall automatically become due and payable, and the Registered User shall immediately pay to the Company such debts in full.
3. Treatment of user information after the withdrawal from the Service shall be subject to the provisions of Article 15.
Article 12 Modification and Termination of Service
1. The Company shall be entitled to at any time modify or terminate the Service in its own discretion.
Article 13 Disclaimer and Waiver of Warranties
1. THE COMPANY MAKES DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (i) that the Service fits or is suitable for a particular purpose contemplated by the Registered User, (ii) that the Service has expected functions, commercial value, accuracy or usefulness, (iii) that the use by the Registered User of the Service complies with the laws and regulations or internal rules of industrial organizations that are applicable to the Registered User, (iv) that the Service will be free of interruption or defects, or(Ⅴ)
that Legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringements, etc.)
2.The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users arising from the Service.
3. The Company shall not be liable for the damages incurred by the Registered User in relation to the Service in excess of the amount of the consideration paid by the Registered User to the Company for the immediately preceding [1 months]. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR FUTURE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS.
4. Any transactions, communications and disputes arising between the Registered User and other Registered Users or a third party in connection with the Service or the Website shall be addressed and resolved by the Registered User at its responsibility.
Article 14 Confidentiality
The Registered User shall keep confidential any and all non-public information disclosed in relation to the Service by the Company to the Registered User for which the Company, at such disclosure, requires the Registered User a confidential treatment, unless the Registered User has obtained the prior written approval from the Company.
Article 15 Treatment of User Information
2. The Company may, in its sole discretion, use or make public any information or data provided by the Registered User to the Company as statistical information in a form that cannot identify an individual, and the Registered User may not raise any objection to such use or publication.
Article 16 Amendment
The Company reserves the right to amend or change the Terms when the Company finds it necessary. In the event of any amendment or change to the Terms, the Company shall inform the effective time and content of the amended or changed Terms by posting on the Website or other appropriate way, or notify the Registered User of the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company shall obtain the Registered User’s consent in a manner specified by the Company for the amendment or change of the Terms that requires such consent under the applicable laws.
Article 17 Notice
1. Any communications or notices from the
Registered User to the Company, including but not limited to inquiries with
respect to the Service, and any communications or notices from the Company to
the Registered User, including but not limited to notices concerning any
amendment to the Terms shall be made in accordance with the procedures
specified by the Company.
2. Any communication or notice made by the Company that is addressed to the e-mail address included in the Registration Information of a Registered User shall be deemed to be received by the Registered User.
1. The Registered User shall not assign, transfer,
grant security interests on or otherwise dispose of the Service Agreement or
its rights or obligations under the Terms without the prior written consent of
2. In cases where the Company transfers the business regarding the Service to a third party, the Company may, as part of such transfer, assign to the third party the Service Agreement, the rights and obligations of the Company under the Terms, and the Registration Information and other information relating to the Registered User, and the Registered User hereby agrees to such transfer in advance. The business transfer referred to above in this Paragraph shall include, in addition to the usual form of business transfer, a company split or any other form that would result in a business transfer.
Article 19 Advertisement email
1.The registered user shall admit that the advertisement email from the company is delivered
Article 20 Severability
If any provision of the Terms or a part thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable under Consumer Contract Law of Japan or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions hereof or the remaining portion of the provision held invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 21 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of
Japan without regard to conflict of laws principles.
2. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms or the Service Agreement shall be submitted to the court that has jurisdiction over the location of our head office
The Terms shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of the Terms into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.
[Prescribed on 2020/05/21]
[Prescribed on 2020/09/1]
[Revised on mm/dd/yy]
Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
purposes of this Policy, “User Information” means information
identifying users, history of actions in the Service and other information
created or accumulated in relation to users or their devices, that are
collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
Information that the Company may collect in the course of the Service is as
follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by the user
The information to be provided by the user for or through the use of the Service is as follows:
･ name, date of birth, sex, occupation and other profile information;
･ e-mail address, telephone number, address and other contact information;
･ credit card information, bank account information, e-money information and other information regarding payment method;
･ information of image containing the user’s portrait; and
･ information transmitted by the user through
entrance forms or other methods specified by the Company;
(2) Information provided from another service,
based on the user’s permission for the Service to associate with such another
service in relation to the user’s use of the Service
If the user permits the Service to associate with other services such as social networking services (“Outside Service”) in relation to the user’s use of the Service, the Company may collect the following information from the Outside Services in accordance with the conditions agreed by the user at the time of such permission:
･ ID used by the user for the Outside Service; and
information for which the user, in the privacy settings in the Outside Service,
permits the disclosure to its associated services;
(3) Information automatically collected by the
Company in the course of the user’s use of the Service
The Company may collect information regarding access to or use of the Service, which includes the following.
･ IP address
･ information regarding server access logs
･ cookies, ADID, IDFA and other
(4) Information collected by the Company with the
consent respectively given by the user in the course of the user’s use of the
If the user respectively gives the consent in the manner set forth in Section 3.1, the Company may collect the following information from the device used by the user.
･ location information
purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as
(1) provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
(2) measurement of traffic and actions of the user
(3) distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements
(4) guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
(5) addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of the Company relating to the Service (the “Rules”); and
(6) notice of modification to the Rules or
of Notice, Publication and Consent; Method of Requiring Discontinuance of Use
3.1 The user’s consent must
be obtained before collecting the following User Information;
(1) location information
3.2 The user may require
the Company to discontinue the collection or use of the all or a part of the
User Information by choosing the applicable setting as prescribed in the
Service, and promptly upon such request the Company shall discontinue such
collection or use in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Company.
Certain User Information is necessary to be collected or used for providing the
Service, and the Company shall discontinue such collection or use of the User
Information only if the user withdraws from the Service pursuant to the
procedures as determined by the Company.
Transmissions; Provision to Third Parties; Information Collection Modules
4.1 Our affiliated parties may save cookies in the user’s devices and thereby accumulate and use the User Information.(Such as Google analytics)
4.2 The information collection modules are incorporated into the Service. Thus, the Company provides the User Information to the providers (including but not limited to those outside Japan) of such information collection modules in accordance with the following descriptions:
(Such as Google analytics)
5 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the user, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
(1) The Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
(2) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
(3) The personal information is provided to an affiliated party or a provider of an information collection module pursuant to Section 4 hereof;
(4) The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained; and
(5) In addition to the foregoing, the Company is
entitled to provide information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal
Information (the “Act”) or other applicable laws and regulations.
6 Joint Use
Other Company may jointly use personal information of the users
7 Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Act, the Company shall, without delay, disclose to the user such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the user to that effect) after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that you must pay a commission (3,000 yen per disclosure) for disclosure of personal information.
8 Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
8.1 If the Company is required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the user to (1) correct the content of personal information due to the reason that such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information due to the reason that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Company shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where the Company decides not to make such correction or suspension of the use, the Company shall notify the user to that effect.
8.2 In the event that the
Company is required by the user to delete its personal information and has
determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Company shall,
after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, delete such
personal information and notify the party to that effect.
8.3 Should the Company not
be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information under the Act and other
applicable laws and regulations, Sections 8.1 and 8.2 shall not apply.
suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the
User Information must be submitted to:
[by contactform of our homepage]
applied only to the users that have given the consent in the manner specified
Company shall inform the effective time and content of the amended Privacy
Policy by posting on the website of the Company or other appropriate way, or
notify the user of the same.
This Policy shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.